CGI Artist Junior or Mid
In-house or remote
Long term relationship
- Production or technical production supervision (modeling, shading, simulation, animation, rendering, editing, compositing, post-production)
- Responsible for CGI missions (even client-facing)
- Participate in creative brainstorms to make the SG vision exist and evolve
- taste and skills for the creation and production of photorealistic still and moving images
- excellent level of C4D + octane + adobe creative suite
- mastery of zbrush + marvelous are a plus
- knowledge of houdini is a plus
- Redshift, renderman and substance painter are a plus
- mastery of the design workflow of a still or animated image, from start to finish (conceptualization, mockup, modeling, shading, lighting, rendering, compositing, post-production, etc.)
- At least 1 year experience in the creative industry.
- Good project management skills (receiving briefs, estimating time, etc).
- Highly motivated and passionate about design, fashion and the services généraux DNA.
- Natural curiosity for the techniques we use, and for learning new techniques.
- great flexibility and agility in project management, production, and internal and external human relations.
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every application. If you do not receive a reply from us, please send us a reminder (Only 1 please).
Thank you !