Project Manager (Junior or Mid)
We are looking for a motivated individual join our Paris team as our new Junior or Middleweight Project Manager.
Come and help us create compelling and impactful art !
Your daily life will be assisting the Studio Director to run a ~12 person creative studio in Paris, assisting managing worldwide creative projects, helping answering to challenging and crazy creative requests and taking part in shooting and event production ; all this in the fields of art, music, and fashion.
If you are interested, here is a little more about what we do and what we need :
- Paris Based
- Permalance type
- Full-time position
- Long Term
- Starting February or March 2024
- Compensation between 25k€ and 35k€ /year (TBD depending on the profile)
- Assist the Studio Director in her daily missions
- Utilize Services Généraux Project Management Tools for effective project coordination.
- Assist managing the studio's planning (Emailing + Google Calendar)
- Monitor project progress and maintain strong client relationships.
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Assess resource requirements for project completion and coordinate project-related teams.
- Oversee production processes, ensuring timely progress.
- Produce small scale photo/video shootings.
- Evaluate and address challenges that may arise during project execution.
- Manage webshot orders and handle shipping logistics efficiently.
- You will work across SG and its sister company Anti Studio
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 2 Years of experience in a similar position in a similar professional context.
- Experience in photo/video shooting production.
- Fluent oral and written french and english is mandatory.
- High proficiency in project management tools and software (Slack, Asana, Excel, GSuite, Notion) is mandatory.
- Excellent and proven organizational skills
- Deep attention to detail.
- Excellent and proven communication abilities.
- Meticulous and rigorous
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Problem-solving mindset and ability to handle challenges professionally.
- Energetic, positive, and can-do personality
- Comfortable with async communication (international team)
If you fit the job description, we'd be excited to meet you !
Please send your Resume and few words about yourself and why you'd be the best fit for the job
Email : email@example.com
Object : JOB : PROJECT MANAGER
- ⚠️ If you don't use that precise email object, your email won't be reviewed (automated folders)
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Feel free to raise us again by email (only once) if you receive no news from us.
- SG is an equal opportunity employer and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
- ⚠️ Please only apply if you precisely fit the job description.
Looking forward to meet you !